Sunday, November 18, 2012

GOODBYE TWINKIES....SEE YOU IN YOUR NEXT LIFE

Twinkies , the sponge-like chemical cake, filled with a  non natural anything,  Vaseline like sweetened creme are no longer available.  The bakers unions have prevented 18000 workers from returning to work to make these american icon snack cakes.

They aren't available anywhere, trust me I've searched!  They are currently selling on Ebay for hundreds of dollars per box.

Who knew that the white trash of the snack cake  world, once dismissed as nothing more than murder defense tools (see "twinkie defense"  for that  gruesome day in LGBT history) are now worth their weight in diamonds.

I was a fan.  I didn't love them, but I liked them.  I dated a guy who thought it was hysterical to put his rammer into them and surprise me when I got into bed.  Funny.  He is dead now.  Non twinkie related.

They were going to be my lifesaver if the "big one" hit.  They were rumored to last 100 years without rotting. I was going to get my earthquake supply kit, and load it with twinkies, but no more.  I guess I will have water  and tuna.  The mainstay diet of every queen in Weho.

If you feel generous and find one, send it to me.  I swear I will treasure it.  Remember , it's always better to give than to receive.









No comments:

Post a Comment